TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Use of the UK Space Conference 2021 website
Use of this UK Space Conference 2021 website www.spaceconference.co.uk is subject to the terms and conditions. www.spaceconference.co.uk is managed by Bray Leino Events on behalf of the UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should navigate away from this site now. On this website the terms 'we', 'us' and 'our' refer to the UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee and the terms 'you' and 'your' refer to you the user.
2. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 and The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
We will process any personal data you provide in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016 and will also comply with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. Under this legislation, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data and keep strict security standards and data processes to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
This policy applies only to our site, so you should always be aware when you are moving to another site and read the privacy statement of any site which collects personal information.
3. Registration and security
You can submit a UK Space Conference 2021 registration on the UK Space Conference 2021 event website as an individual or on behalf of an organisation by using the registration page on this website. Some of the ticket categories provided through our website have additional eligibility criteria.
By completing and submitting the UK Space Conference 2021 registration form, you enter into a binding agreement with Bray Leino / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee to participate in the event managed by Bray Leino Events based on these terms and conditions.
4. Online payment terms and conditions
Use of the UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee online payments facility on this website indicates your acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the online payments facility.
- You become liable for the full payment of the price with the submission of your registration.
- The total price for participating is shown on the registration page. VAT will be added to the price.
- Full payment for attending must be made within 30 calendar days of your booking or before the event, whichever takes place earlier.
- For concessions passes, you cannot assign, sell or give your rights to participate in the event to a third party without written consent from Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee.
- Accepted payments will show on your account statement as payments to Bray Leino Limited, but from time to time we may change to a different account and will be noted at payment point.
- Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the intended account due to the customer quoting incorrect account information during the booking process.
- Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee cannot accept any liability if payment is refused, or declined, by the debit / credit card supplier. Bray Leino Events has no control over acceptance of card payments and any refusal of payment should be taken up with your card supplier.
Confirmation of Payment
- Once your payment has been authorised, the registration page will display a unique reference number. You can request a receipt invoice on this page.
- You will also receive two automated emails to the address you provided in registration;
- A payment transaction confirmation receipt from Worldpay, which will display a unique Worldpay transaction ID.
- A registration confirmation from UK Space Conference 2021, which will display a unique reference number.
- Please keep a note of both the refence number and transaction ID, as you will need to quote these if you have any queries with your payment.
- No important event information required to attend or participate in the event will be issued to you until full payment has been received by Bray Leino Events.
- Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee have the right to refuse admission to any person or remove persons from an event without explanation.
- If your payment is refused, the application will display a screen informing you of this situation. Remember – it is not Bray Leino Events that is refusing your card payment – it is the card issuing bank that is refusing to authorise the payment.
- If this occurs you will need to contact your card company to discuss the reasons for the refusal.
Variations or Amendments
- If you wish to vary or amend your registration, and if you are unable to attend, you may nominate a replacement, subject to approval by Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee, at any point up to and including Friday 03 September 2021 (after which point substitutions cannot be accommodated). To amend your registration, you must log back into your registration via the confirmation email.
- If, for any reason, Bray Leino / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee has to change any of the arrangements relating to the event we will inform you forthwith and use reasonable endeavours to minimise the impact of the changes.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation by Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference Organising Committee 2021
- If for whatever reason, it becomes necessary for Bray Leino / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee to cancel the event, change the date or venue, Bray Leino Events will provide you for a refund for the face value of your pass. Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee will not be liable to any other costs incurred including marketing materials, travel, expenses, etc.
Cancellation by you
- If you book an event and subsequently cancel, the following charges will apply:
- More than 10 working days before the event platform opens will result in no cancellation charge (the event platform opens 13 September 2021, therefore this charge is due up to and including Friday 03 September 2021).
- 0-10 working days before the event, 100% of the event cost will apply. Where payment was initially made by debit/credit card, refunds shall normally be applied back to the same card account.
- Where online payments require an authorised refund to be applied to the transaction, the payment will only be refunded to the card making the initial payment.
Cancellation due to force majeure
- Neither party shall be in breach of its obligations nor liable for any failure or delay in performance of any of its obligations if the event is cancelled or abandoned or suspended in whole or in part by a force majeure event which is beyond reasonable control of either of the Parties including but not limited to acts of god, civil unrest, natural disaster, change of law, act of terrorism or vandalism. Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference Organising Committee 2021 shall not be liable to refund to you your fees if the event is cancelled due to a force majeure event.
You agree that Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the service, and remove and discard any content within the service, for any reason, Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the terms and conditions.
Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Further, you agree that Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the service.
Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect or consequential losses, including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of use, costs or expenses, or other claims whether caused by Bray Leino Events / UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee, its employees, contractors or agents arising from you taking part in the event.
6. Hyperlinking policy
Hyperlinking to us at UK Space Conference 2021 - subject to observing the rules on Crown Copyright you can link directly to pages hosted on this site without asking our permission. However, in making such links you must not imply endorsement of your site or your organisation. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site - the UK Space Conference pages must load into the user’s entire window.
Hyperlinking by us at UK Space Conference 2021 - We are not responsible for the content or reliability of any websites to which we link, nor should listing by the UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
7. Virus protection
We make every effort to check and test material available for access at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the Internet, including from this site. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
This website is provided by Bray Leino Events, acting through the UK Space Conference 2021 Organising Committee, as an information guide only and should not be relied on as a substitute for your own research or independent advice. Bray Leino Events accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to any person as result of any error, omission or misleading statement in the information on this website, or due to using the website or relying on that information.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
The above Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the UK. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and the UK.
10. Contact Us
To submit an enquiry about the event, please contact Bray Leino Events via email firstname.lastname@example.org